- Mi, Wie, Bu and Who have small-clan Korean blues
- 작성일 : 2020-01-30 16:46:36
- Homepage : https://www.reuters.com/article/idINIndia-28384720070709
- Rank : 158
"In South Korea, it isn’t easy being a Bing, says Who. In a country where more than half the people are either a Kim, Lee, Park or Choi and where two-thirds of the population share just 10 surnames, having a rare- name such as Bing or Who can be inconvenient at the least and a downright hassle when no one believes that is your real name. Having an unusual name in South Korea can mean a lifetime of misunderstanding."
Please contact us if the information provided in About Korea differs from the actual information.
- (63 32) 239-1316 / (63 32) 328-7215
- Unit 9, The Regency Crest, Maria Luisa Rd., Banilad, Cebu City 6000 Philippines