- I went to McDonald's in South Korea and discovered why it's a worthy destination for any fast-food-obsessed American visiting the country
- 작성일 : 2020-02-03 15:51:54
- Homepage : https://www.businessinsider.com/mcdonalds-korea-menu-review-photos-2020-2
- Rank : 64
"I recently visited McDonald's while traveling in Seoul, South Korea. McDonald's menu in Korea includes things you cannot find in the US, including corn chowder, bulgogi burgers, and a McChicken topped with mozzarella sticks. The McChicken Mozzarella was a sauce-laden disaster, but I would recommend the bulgogi burger to any fast-food lover visiting South Korea."
Please contact us if the information provided in About Korea differs from the actual information.
- (63 32) 239-1316 / (63 32) 328-7215
- Unit 9, The Regency Crest, Maria Luisa Rd., Banilad, Cebu City 6000 Philippines