- Korean Funerals: Traditions, Customs and What to Expect
- 작성일 : 2020-02-05 17:19:02
- Homepage : https://www.joincake.com/blog/korean-funeral/
- Rank : 14,002
“On the surface, traditional Korean funerals might be vastly different from any funeral you attend in the U.S. Korean funerals are rooted in Confucianism, a set of Chinese teachings that guide how a person should live his or her life. The Korean government uses these teachings to guide citizens on subjects like education, politics, and love. Korean funeral practices grew from rules for the 'right' funeral etiquette and customs. Are you attending a Korean funeral or want to learn more?”
Please contact us if the information provided in About Korea differs from the actual information.
- (63 32) 239-1316 / (63 32) 328-7215
- Unit 9, The Regency Crest, Maria Luisa Rd., Banilad, Cebu City 6000 Philippines