- How to Get a Korean Working Holiday Visa
- 작성일 : 2020-02-05 17:31:10
- Homepage : https://www.tripzilla.com/how-get-korean-working-holiday-visa/92942
- Rank : 1,216
"One of the best ways for travel-hungry twenty-somethings to explore The Land of the Morning Calm is on an H-1 visa. This entry visa, also known as the Working Holiday Visa, allows anyone from this list of 25 countries between the ages of 18 and 30 to spend a year in South Korea working, studying and travelling. The countries eligible for this visa all have memorandums of understanding (MOUs) with South Korea, which give their young citizens an opportunity to live and work there for up to one year."
Please contact us if the information provided in About Korea differs from the actual information.
- (63 32) 239-1316 / (63 32) 328-7215
- Unit 9, The Regency Crest, Maria Luisa Rd., Banilad, Cebu City 6000 Philippines