Where to go

• Spring in Korea: Photos of 5 Must-visit Spring Destinations
  • Go to Korea / Where to go
  • 작성일 : 2020-02-06 15:42:48
  • Homepage : https://blog.trazy.com/korea-spring-5-best-destinations/

"Spring is in the air, which means it’s time for a new adventure! Scroll down and admire these incredibly beautiful photographs of South Korea in springtime. Here we picked the top 5 must-visit spring destinations in Korea!"Spring in Korea: Photos of 5 Must-visit Spring Destinations

• "Did you know that Taean Tulip Festival is one of the world’s top 5 tulip festivals? April and May are the perfect time to visit Taean and enjoy the colorful tulips at Kkotji Beach Park, where you can see the stunning view of sea blooming with flowers!" Read more from Trazy.
  • "Korean ski resorts in particular are popular for their high quality snow, variety of slopes, and ski patrol ensuring the safety of all visitors. With so many ski resorts to choose from, it can be difficult to make the final decision. If you’re stuck at this point in your travel itinerary, read on to learn a bit more about the different ski resorts that hosted various events during the PyeongChang 2018 Olympic Winter Games!"
  • "How expensive is Seoul, South Korea 서울? In this budget travel guide, I break down my spending over one day in Seoul. I show the type of costs you can expect to find for accommodation, transportation, food and sightseeing."
  • "One of the best activities to do in Korea in winter is skiing! Located 100 km away from Seoul in Wonju, the Oak Valley Ski Resort is a less-crowded ski resort with high-quality slopes and facilities. If you are interested to have a great skiing experience here, read on this blog to check out the guide to Oak Valley Ski Resort!"
  • "When it comes to giving someone a thoughtful gift, handmade items top the list; it’s even better when you make it yourself. In Korea, there are many craft studios throughout the country offering traditional crafts, such as masks made of hanji (Korean paper) or keychains with najeon (mother-of-pearl inlay). For a one-of-a-kind gift that will be loved and used daily, consider visiting a craft studio that offers a glimpse of Korean trends ..
  • "Signiel Hotel has to be the best luxury hotel in Seoul, Korea. It is certainly in the tallest building in Korea and that should tell you that it most definitely features the best views of the city. You will literally be seated above airplanes and helicopters."
  • "Most temples in Korea are painted reds and greens and maybe there’s a bit of yellow and white in the artwork. That’s pretty standard so when I saw a glimmer of gold as I drove down the street near my house and saw a sign for a temple, I was intrigued. After visiting Suguksa Temple, I can say it’s definitely one of the most interesting temples in Korea to see."
  • "Visit Busan and you’ll probably fly into Gimhae International Airport. Although many visitors confine their visit to Gimhae to the Arrivals terminal and Light Rail station, there’s much more to see and do in this historic city. Here are 11 reasons why you should take a trip to Gimhae."
  • "South Korea’s Seongsan Ilchulbong, also known as ‘Sunrise Peak’, is a UNESCO World Heritage site and one of Jeju Island’s most famous geographical features. Here’s what you should know before you go."
  • "It may have been years since Psy unleashed Gangnam Style onto the world but no one’s forgotten his unbridled kookiness. In Korea, Psy is not alone in his flamboyance and nor is he reflective only of Seoul’s creativity – the whole country is a quirky place. From the crowd-pleasing to the crazy, The Culture Trip shares 10 of Jeju Island’s most zany museums."
  • "As Korea’s most dynamic city, Busan hosts all kinds of festivals and cultural events throughout the year. There’s always a festival for you to celebrate whenever you visit Busan. For those who are looking for the best among them, here is the ultimate guide to the fantastic festivals in Busan."
  • "What are your favorites to do in Seoul? Reading has a lot of benefits and is an essential part of life. In recent years, visiting a unique bookstore has become a must-do when traveling to Seoul. Here’s a list of the top 5 best bookstores in Seoul. Read on and find out the one you like, add it to your trip and immerse in a book!"
  • "Spring is in the air, which means it’s time for a new adventure! Scroll down and admire these incredibly beautiful photographs of South Korea in springtime. Here we picked the top 5 must-visit spring destinations in Korea!"Spring in Korea: Photos of 5 Must-visit Spring Destinations
  • "Buying souvenirs for yourself or gifts for friends and family back home is always an enjoyable part of the travel experience. For those who are looking for authentic Korean souvenirs that are not in your country or things to buy in Seoul, consider this your guide. Check out the list below to see which keepsake souvenirs and gifts you should buy before leaving Seoul!"
  • "The K-Style Hub is an extremely useful attraction that is unknown to many tourists! This one-stop complex has information to meet all tourists' needs, from a tourist information center to various experience zones and exhibition halls! The hub is spread out over four levels, with the Tourist Information Center found on the second floor, Korean Culinary Culture Exhibition Hall and Korean Cuisine Culture Center on the third and fourth f..
  • "South Koreans may study and work some of the longest hours in the world, but they know how to play hard, too. As a result, Seoul has one of the most dynamic nightlife scenes in Asia, making it an ideal destination for party animals and night owls…if they can keep up with the locals, that is. So put on your party pants and a grab a soju for the road as we take you through everything you need to know about the city’s nightlife."
  • "Visiting an aquarium is the easiest way for people to find out the secret of the ocean. If you are taking a trip to Korea and want to add some more fun to your itinerary, read on this blog! We’ve compiled a list of the best aquariums in Korea!"
  • "Jeonju Hanok Village is located in the city of Jeonju and overlaps Pungnam-dong and Gyo-dong. There are 735 traditional Korean hanok houses. While the rest of city has been industrialized, Hanok Village retains its historical charms and traditions." Read more from VisitKorea.
  • "The Hwaseong Fortress in Suwon, Gyeonggi Province, dates back to the latter part of the Joseon era (1392-1910). Designated a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site in December 1997, the 5.74-kilometer-long fortress wall was constructed from 1794 to 1796, taking two years and nine months. The fortress was intended to display King Jeongjo’s filial piety toward his father and create a new city with its own economic power."
  • "Yellow lights came on up and down the mountainside, illuminating the ski slopes. The temperature, which had been 2C in the afternoon, dropped to a bone-chilling -8C at night. The freezing weather discouraged me from leaving my warm room, but there were plenty of hardy souls out enjoying some late-night skiing. I was at Alpensia Ski Resort in Pyeongchang County in the northeastern South Korean province of Gangwon. The area, home to Seoraks..

Contact Us

Please contact us if the information provided in About Korea differs from the actual information.

• ph@doheintl.com
  • (63 32) 239-1316 / (63 32) 328-7215
  • Unit 9, The Regency Crest, Maria Luisa Rd., Banilad, Cebu City 6000 Philippines