- Uljin’s winter delicacies
- 작성일 : 2020-02-07 16:37:54
- Homepage : http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20200206000878
- Rank : 4,141
"Though the east coast is a favorite summer destination for many, Uljin may not be foremost on the minds of holidaymakers. Uljin’s winter delicaciesA three-hour drive from Seoul, Uljin is a quiet harbor community that too often stands in the shadow of the popular tourist towns Gangneung and Sokcho. Though it may lack the sparkle of its better-known neighbors, Uljin -- with its hot springs and forests -- is a go-to spot for foodies planning a relaxing trip in the winter, when snow crabs are in season."
Please contact us if the information provided in About Korea differs from the actual information.
- (63 32) 239-1316 / (63 32) 328-7215
- Unit 9, The Regency Crest, Maria Luisa Rd., Banilad, Cebu City 6000 Philippines