- [VIDEO] Do You Need HANJA to Speak Korean? + Interview with Koreans
- Understand Korea / Language and Culture
- 작성일 : 2020-02-07 18:17:22
- Homepage : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExaFV19R-qU
- Rank : 1
'Hanja (한자) are Chinese characters that Korean originally used to write its language. But due to the creation and popularization of Hangul (한글) it is no longer necessary to memorize how to read it or write it. However, does that mean Hanja is useless for learning Korean? I’ll give my personal opinions on the topic, as well as share the opinions of some native Koreans. The question that I asked Koreans living in Seoul is this: “한자를 잘 아는 게 중요하다고 생각하세요?” (“Do you think that knowing Hanja is important?”).'
Please contact us if the information provided in About Korea differs from the actual information.
- (63 32) 239-1316 / (63 32) 328-7215
- Unit 9, The Regency Crest, Maria Luisa Rd., Banilad, Cebu City 6000 Philippines